Dear County Seat Theater Family,
We just wanted to take a moment to update all our patrons and friends with what is happening at the County Seat Theater due to COVID-19. At this time we are slowly starting to open our doors and programs with safety being our number one priority and LIVE THEATER a very close second! We have secured a few grants and a number of individuals have contributed to our Covid-19 Relief Fund. Every little bit helps. With that being said, with show cancellations and smaller audiences we are expecting to be below projected income for the year. If you are able to contribute to our fund we would be forever grateful!
We have been offering some small outdoor classes for our youth as well as some fun Variety Shows in our back parking lot! These variety shows will continue into September so be watching Facebook and emails for these unique opportunities to see new original works, some old radio classics and musical numbers too!
The County Seat Theater has decided to move forward with our production of “The Boys Next Door” on August 14-16 & 20-23. Unfortunately we are only able to open to 25% of our capacity so seating will be very limited. Tickets can only be purchased by calling the box office.
For the safety of our patrons, actors and volunteers the County Seat Theater will be following these safety measures:
* All actors, volunteers and patrons will have temperature checks at the door.
* All patrons and volunteers will be required to wear face coverings.
* There will be distancing in the seating area and extra cleaning that will take place after every show.
* There will be concessions for purchase, however there will be no intermission treats served.
* Safe social distancing will be practiced.
* Hand sanitizing stations throughout theater.
The County Seat Theater is looking forward to raising the curtain and putting on award winning theater for you! Stay healthy and hope to see you soon!